About ITQMThe inauguration meeting of IAITQM successfully took place in Omaha of United States on Sunday, June 3, 2012. More than 50 participants, coming from China, United States,Australia, South Korea, Japan, The Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Lithuania, Turkey and other countries, attended the meeting.
IAITQM is glad to have Prof. Siwei Cheng (Director of CAS FEDS), Mr. Walter Scott (Chairman of Level 3 Communications Inc., board member of Berkshire Hathaway Inc) and Prof. James Tien (University of Miami) to serve as the Honorary Chairmen. IAITQM attendees discussed and passed the IAITQM bylaws, and held the first election. Attendees elected Prof. Yong Shi as the President, Prof. Peter Wolcott as the Vice President for Conferences, Prof. Wikil Kwak as the Vice President for Finance, and Prof. Jianping Li as the Secretary. According to the bylaws, the attendees also elected five committees and their chairpersons, namely, the advisory committee, the awards committee, the executive committee, the conferences committee, and the publications committee.Read more
The International Academy of Information Technology and Quantitative Management (The Academy) is a global community for educators, scholars, policy makers and professionals to promote innovation and excellence of information technology and quantitative management.
- (1) develops and maintains a professional identity for all educators, scholars, policy makers and professionals in the fields of information technology and quantitative management around the world;
- (2) promotes the use of information technology in business and other areas to gain competitive capability;
- (3) promotes the development of quantitative models in support of identifying solutions that can improve business management and operations;
- (4) provides multiple interchange or communication venues, including conferences, journals, books, newsletters, etc. to enhance the exchanges of ideas, research findings and business practices related to information technology and quantitative management;
- (5) acts as a leading association of information technology and quantitative management to improve business efficiency and effectiveness and eventually the quality of life for all humans.
ITQM International Conference
The Forth International Academy of Information Technology and Quantitative Management (ITQM 2016) was held at Asan, Korea, August 16-18, 2016.
The Third International Academy of Information Technology and Quantitative Management (ITQM 2015) was held at Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, July 21-24, 2015.
The Second International Conference on Information Technology and Quantitative Management (ITQM 2014) was held in Moscow, Russia, June 3-5, 2014.
The First International Conference on Information Technology and Quantitative Management (ITQM 2013) was held in Suzhou, China, May 16-18, 2013.